A Blazer is so easy to throw on over a winter tee, top or shirt, teamed with a pair of jeans, trousers or tights.
Winter is well and truly here (booo), and we’re suddenly challenged with putting outfits together that not only keep us warm, but also look stylish. Adding a blazer to your look is the perfect way to do this. Blazers instantly add structure and a touch of class to your look, with next to no effort required!
Opt for styles with contrasting detail, such as velvet or leather, or add some colour to your look with one of the printed styles on offer. Here are some blazers we’ve found from some of our favourite online boutiques:
- School time blazer, $139.00 The Gorjess Closet
- Hall Of Fame Jacket, $129.95 Pilgrim Clothing
- Seduce Medici Jacket was $219.95 now $109.00 from Birdsnest
- Friend Of Mine Cadillac Blazer $330.00 from Australian Flavour
- Rowers Jacket $135.00 from SanCerre
- Sass Kathryn Contrast Jacket $89.95 from Birdsnest
- Tailored Celebration Jacket was$129.95, now $87.95 from Pilgrim Clothing
- Fate Midnight Express Blazer $139.95 from Fashion and Home
- MinkPink East End Blazer was $79.95 now $39.95 from Birdsnest
- Fate The Marble Effect Jacket, was $129.95 now $89.95 from Birdsnest
- JAG Baroque Print Jacket $199.00 from Birdsnest
- Living Doll The Usain Blazer – Usain Blue, $64.99 from SurfStitch
- Suzie Suede Blazer by SASS, $85.95 from AlibiOnline