Who else has noticed this super-cute trend on celebs and the uber-cool hipsters? Make like Mark Darcy in Bridget Jones and grab one of these adorable knits, they make perfect weekend-wear with skinnies and ankle boots, or channel the ultra chic and clash one with printed pants.
- Evil Twin New Depths Jumper, $49.90 from About A Girl
This stunning knitted jumper from Evil Twin is sure to keep you warm and toasty on those cooler days. Knit features a round style neck with full length sleeves and intricate cross pattern design on the front.
- Guanabana Designs Telemark Knit $30.00 from A Little Left of Centre
The Telemark Knit Jumper is a cotton knit available in Cream with Royal Blue & Red. This relaxed fit easy wear knit jumper features a traditional Telemark Knit pattern, wide crew neck and long line relaxed fit. This fun piece is the perfect length to wear with tights and looks great worn with the Snow Flake Leggings also available instore.
- MinkPink Crown Street Jumper – Multi, $59.99 from SurfStitch
- Mad Love Call of the Wild Oversize Sweater – Natural, $159.95 at SurfStitch
Featured tiger print across front and back
- Junk Best in Show Knit, $49.00 from Freez
Retro inspired, knitted long sleeve top with a cute dog graphic in the front. Available in a burnt orange colour. Part of Junk’s advertised winter range.