Why is summer a great time to wear a dress?
- Because they are lovely and cool to wear in the heat
- Its easier to match with accessories because its only one item
- You can dress it up or down by changing your accessories
- It makes you feel feminine
- Its quick to get dressed in the morning
One of the most challenging pieces of clothing for a lot of us is to find is the perfect dress. The main reason being we are usually a different size in the top half compared to the bottom half.
What is the perfect dress for you?
I’ve picked out some styles below both in a midi length and maxi length for the differing body shapes. These are to give you an idea on the style that will suit you.
If you have no waist like an O or H body shape then choose styles that have an empire waistline (one that sits under the bust).
Whereas the X and 8 body shape can define their waistline with a belted or featured waist.
With the A or V shape it is best to balance out the hips or shoulders.
The I shape needs to add some width like the zig-zag horizontals and by defining the waist as well.
Use some well-chosen accessories to change from casual daytime lunch to a more formal evening out.
The above dresses can be found at.