his Sunday is Mother’s Day, the day we recognise what an AMAZING job (us :)) mothers do.
The role of a mother is a never-ending and often thankless job, so it’s nice to be able to take some time on this day to stop and say THANK YOU MUM!
Most mums don’t expect a gift, a big hug and maybe a bunch of flowers is often plenty, because lets face it, we do a lot of what we do for the pure love of our cherub(s). But giving mum a gift is really the least we can do for all that she has done for us, which is usually a damn lot!
Here are a few things we have found that we think mum might like, and if you order today you should receive by Friday (you might want to check with the boutique owner on postage turnaround times just in case but hopefully you’ll be good to go….):
- Midnight In Paris Necklace from Holly Jones – $89.95
- Fiorelli Large Duffel Handbag – $103.64
- Black Sunglasses – $179.95
- Film Noir Fringed Necklace from I Love Lola – $45
- Nixon watch – $259.99
- Crabtree & Evelyn Hand Creme Gift Pack – $38.40
- Scarf from Sweet Precious Things – $34.90
- Black Embossed Earrings from Sweet Precious Things – $22.90
- Burts Bees almond hand cream $13.60