We have no idea where the sun has gone, but we hope it returns quick smart! For most of the country, summer has been fairly absent, with cooler rainy weeks, forcing us all inside. So we’ve had to hang up our beach towel and sarong, and opt for some more trans-seasonal fashion. Here are some items we found that will hopefully cheer you up until the sun comes out again……
- Rachael Ruddick Yorktown Mini Messenger – Domino Watersnake from The Dreamery
This amazing Watersnake mini messenger form Rachael Ruddick is a luxe take on the hip messenger style. Carry it by the chain handle, or as an across the body style with the leather strap. Both straps are entirely detachable. was $540.00 now $378.00
- One Dry Martini Silver Bracelet $305.00 from Sue Sensi
Sterling silver bracelet. 3mm & 6mm beads with Chime Ball
- Firefly Suzie cotton Top $54.95 from Birdsnest.com.au
Goes with absolutely everything and anything, perfect summer staple.
- Supertrash – Proudy Jeans in Indigo Used, $169.00 from Jade & Belle
Skinny blue jeans with subtle brushed washed. Featuring front and back pockets these suede-feel jeans fit like no other, shaping your legs to perfection. Finished with a zipper and black and gold button.
- Lola V Harper Viva Tank, $55.95 from Byron Bay Threads
Lola V Harper Viva Tank is a great light tank with detail pocket on front in grey also available in milk.
- Labyrinth Ring, $155.00 from Liminal Jewellery
This ring is a striking piece that is sure to draw attention from people with a radar for jewellery.
- Coco Ballet Flats , were $120.00 NOW from $50.00 from Sugarsole
Our classic ballet flat, handmade from luxuriously soft leather in this season’s hottest colours. So stylish and comfortable you won’t want to take them off!
- Kit Cosmetics Lipstick $24.95 from Mecca Cosmetica
Incredibly creamy, impossibly long-wearing and loaded with pigment! Kit Cosmetic’s lipsticks will give you rich, opaque colour, whilst conditioning with lip-loving ingredients including Vitamins A, C and E, chamomile and aloe.