It’s the party end of the year and there is so much on. Christmas parties, catch up drinks, New Years Eve looming, you name it, it’s on.
And the challenge is what to wear. So many events and so few outfit options. Plus we know we’ll see some of the same people at a few of the events, so we couldn’t possibly be seen in the same outfit twice. Let yourself have a little splurge on something new, or maybe a few new things.
We recommend getting your hands on a few key pieces that you can mix and match. Such as a gorgeous printed skirt, team it with different tops and accessories with to create new and interesting looks. Dress it up for a night on the town, or down for your friend’s pool party. Or if a frock is a must, opt for something that is versatile and can work for different occasions.
Accessories are a great way to create fresh looks that won’t have you feel like you’re wearing exactly the same thing each time. Clutch bags, and jewellery are your new best friends, and you don’t have to spend the earth. There are some fabulous jewellery options that look expensive but don’t have the price tag to match.
This is the perfect time of year to go all out with colour and enjoy what summer fashion has to offer.
We’ve selected a few pieces that we like for mixing and matching this party season. Plus don’t forget to check out our eBoutique for plenty more…
Enjoy the party season!
- Adorne Matte Jewelled Teardrop Earrings $19.95
- Jendi Jade Clutch $44.95
- Lava Bead Necklaces $69 each
- LoveHate Triangle Enamel Chain Earrings $39.00
- House of Harlow 1960 Lara Clutch Bag in Midnight Blue, $369.00
- Bardot Birds Paradise Skirt $89.95
- Finders Keepers Burning Ground Dress in Miami Nights, $149.95
- Wish Origami Pants, $139.95
- Vera May Tivoli Colourful Tote Bag in Taupe $115
- Billini Mandy Heel – Magenta Suede $59.95
- Megan Park Single Strand Bracelets, $67.00
- Sole Society Womens Philly Wedge – Patent Neon Yellow $139.95