Whether you’re a Valentine’s Day die hard, with great expectations of flowers and chocolates, or like me, tend to think Valentine’s Day is a hallmark money-spinning marketing ploy, you should agree on one thing, going on a date can be fun!
If it’s a date with a new and exciting man in your life then brilliant, good for you (can I live vicariously through you please?), or even if it’s your old ball and chain hubby, it can still be fun, and let’s face it, we can all do with being taken out for a nice dinner, movie, dancing, or whatever your choice of date might look like.
One challenge when going on a date, is what to wear. You don’t want to be overdressed, or worse still, under-dressed. You don’t want to look like you are trying too hard, or not trying at all. So what do you do?
We recommend opting for something classy yet comfortable. You don’t want to be showing too much skin on a date and giving the wrong impression, nor do you want to be constantly re-adjusting an ill-fitting skirt, top, or pair of jeans.
The goal is to be able to be yourself, relax and enjoy!
Here are some potential date night outfit options to have you looking your cracking best!
- Fate Black Peplum Top, $89.95
- Living Doll Print Slouch Pants $59.95
- Bardot Blazer – Red $99.95
- Floral Beaded Clutch Bag – ASOS $66.58
- Black Heels – ASOS $74.90
- River Island Love Heart Stud Earrings $6.66
- River Island Motto Bracelet $13.32
- Christine Kardashian Top $135
- 8 Other Reasons Necklace $54.95
- RMK Black Boots $159.95
- Full Skater Leather Skirt – ASOS $141.48
I hope you get to go somewhere nice!