To turn your safe day make-up into simmering beauty for night, simply go for a look that’s inspired by the 20’s screen sirens and release your inner film star! Going from business to bombshell takes a few easy steps.
PLUM is the lip colour you need to recreate this simple, but glamorous look. It’s a very similar tone to your natural lip colour making it an elegant choice; but because plum is a cool colour, it makes your teeth appear whiter and brighter.
From deep dark crimson plum to bee stung (glossy), you can match the intensity to suit your mood.
How to create this look:
- Spritz your face with fine rosewater to refresh from a day in meetings or at your desk
- Brush your eyebrows to lift and define your eyes
- Remove any unwanted shadow under your eyes and apply a peachy eye primer or fine concealer if there’s a dark shadow.
- Coat lashes with a glossy black mascara, comb to separate and coat again. This will help you create long luscious lashes, without the ‘clump’.
- Enliven your skin with a creamy blush, kissing your cheeks with a colour that is just slightly warmer than your natural tone.
- Pencil lips with a lip liner to keep your deep plum in check all night long.
- Coat lips in the show-stopping plum lipstick and blot. If your colour is deep and intense, lightly powder and coat again.
- If you want a softer plum look, start with your pencil but start from the inner lip smudging it toward the lip line with your finger, coat with a plumy gloss to shine.
Once your makeup has been finished, simply brush out your hair to create a soft surround for your vixen lips and you’re ready to party the night away!
is Australia’s benchmark college for hair, beauty and make-up. Highly awarded and recognised for its educational excellence, the College has assisted tens of thousands of students throughout its 20 year history.