The sun is out and it’s time to invest in a new pair of sunglasses. There are some unbelievable styles being released this summer by local and International designers alike. These little items can be expensive, or not, but if so, ensure you will get more than one season from them, so consider, shape, color and your wardrobe…
You can opt for a more classic style and shape or go wild with new seasons colours and prints. We have selected the what we consider the best of the best as far as style and price point, so knock yourself out with a pair of Gucci sunglasses or opt for a more affordable pair of MinkPink shades.
Here is our pick of shades:
- MinkPink Paparazzi Shades $39.95
You will need to run from the paparazzi in these shades…for modern, funky styles, great for everyday wear these mink pink glasses are all about fun, beach culture and music festivals. They provide a high sunglare reduction with good UV protection.
- Crap Hollywood Lawn Sunglasses – Matte Turquiose, $84.99
- Seafolly Stella Sunglasses $69.95
- Roxy Atomic Sunglasses – Black Grey $89.99
- ROC Beth Sunnies $79.95
- House of Harlow – Anais Leopard Acetate Oversized $179.00
- Komono Rafton Sunglasses – Clear Black $59.95
- House of Harlow – Chelsea Bloom Acetate Cateye $169
- Moshea Clear Sunglasses by Perv Eyewear $19.95
- MinkPink Say Anything Sunglasses $39.95
- Le Specs Square Chaos Sunglasses – Matte Black $69.95
- Gucci D-frame acetate sunglasses £179.17
- ASOS Tort Cat Eye Sunglasses $19.52
- Zac Sunglasses by Jeepers Peepers $27.95
- Mink Pink Penny Lane Sunglasses $39.95
- Juzzy Pink Sunglasses by Perv Eyewear $29.95
Still want more? We have tonnes more for you. SurfStitch have a great range of women’s sunglasses, as do Birdmotel and Birdsnest, Leona Edmiston is now doing sunglasses, and In Her Shoes boutique have a range of House of Harlow.