Everyday natural makeup does not mean boring or hardly any colour, in truth it is the opposite. It is all about perfecting your skin and defining your eyes and cheeks.
Follow these steps to a 5 minute makeup routine that is a simple and defined everyday look.
- First, apply primer so that your make-up will adhere more evenly, try MAC Prep + Prime Skin.
- If you already have a clear complexion, choose a tinted moisturiser but if you need a little extra help, choose a light bendable foundation like mineral makeup. Try . Remember to match your face colour to your chest, not your neck, which is always paler.
- Cover blemishes and under-eye circles with concealer and translucent powder try Chanel ÉCLAT LUMIERE Highlighter.
- Use bronzer to contour your cheekbones and add a glow. Choose matt bronzing powder in taupe or natural shades – nothing too orange, try Gorgeous Cosmetics Endless Summer Bronzer.
- No Eyeliner pencils here ladies, just a dusting of smooth brown cream eye shadow over your eyelids, down to your lash line and then lightly dust your bronzer over your eyes. We want no harsh lines.
- Apply a lengthening mascara to your upper lashes try gorgeous cosmetics formula 5 Mascara Espresso
- Dip a cotton swab into eye makeup remover to clean up any mistakes.
- Pop on some clear lip gloss or tinted lip balm. Try everyone’s favourite Elizabeth Arden Eight Hour Cream Lip Protectant Stick Sheer Tint in Honey it not only protects your lips with SPF 15, but also has a flattering bronze-peach tint and your done.
You can always tweak it a little here and there to make the look your own.
If you have any questions or need any advice write to firstname.lastname@example.org
Tranzformations Makeup Artistry