Racing and fashion afficionados both understand the power of the wedge! Not only are they stylish and comfortable, they are a greenkeepers best friend as they don’t mess with those lovingly manicured lawns. They have also been known to keep us upright after one too many champagnes – no one wants to be that girl carrying her shoes.
So what’s not to love about the wedge? Nothing. And whether you are looking for a classic nude, a colour block or a headturning print, you’ll find what you are looking for in our eBoutique. These are our faves (today) ……
- Candy Wedges from Betts, $89.99
- Yana Wedges, $89.95 from Novo Shoes
- Lotus Wedges, $89.99 from Betts
Lotus Floral: These wedges will add a feminine flourish to your new season wardrobe. With florals in full bloom for spring, you won’t put a foot wrong in with these shoes. Also available in tan.
- Astrid Wedge in Biscuit Suede, $128.00 from ShoeSales.com.au
- Talent Black Stylish Wedge Shoes, $59.95 from Runway Boutique
Peep toe wedge heels featuring a side buckle detail and a 10cm basket weave platform wedge.
- SOL Reptile Wedge in Beige, $54.99 from East Layne Shoes
- Kathryn Wilson Manolas Wedge, $215.00 from Fashion Artiste
A stunning summer wedge shoe in Stone with black trim. This shoe is so versatile it will definitely be a favourite in your summer wardrobe. Wear with this seasons flares for the 70’s look or with your favourite black dress for evening. Kathryn Wilson certainly knows how to make shoes, you’ll be amazed at how comfortable they are!
- Tilly Rose Bessie in Choc Leopard Wedge Shoes, $209.00 from All About Me
The Bessie “Choc Leopard” is especially stunning with printed leather in svelte leopard . A supremely comfortable wedge, it features ribbon lace up ankle detail, black edging and a glamorous silver inner. Definitely one of the best wedges around this season.